dimanche 6 mars 2011

Bestseller: Un livre avec des pages blanches

C'est symptomatique non?

“Professor” Sheridan Simove has produced a 200 page book entitled “What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex”.

The work has sold out online on Amazon following heavy promotion in student unions across Britain.

The £4.69 item, which was intended as a novelty gift, is being used by students as a notebook.

Nottingham university student Jess Lloyd said: “I bought a copy for my mate as a joke and he started using it as a note pad for lectures. Now everyone seems to have one. It’s started a real craze on campus.”

“Author” Sheridan Simove said: “This book is the result of 39 years of painstaking research and practical study into the subject. I left nothing to chance and really threw myself into my work.

“After many years of hard work I finally realised that men think of absolutely nothing apart from sex. It was a shocking conclusion and I realised that the world needed to be informed of my findings.[...]

Telegraph

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Le blog est fermé. Allez sur la nouvelle rubrique des moutons écrasés (la suite)

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.