samedi 12 novembre 2011

Celente s'est fait plumer

Il n'avait ptet plus de place dans son coffre-fort pour mettre des lingots? Et au lieu d'acheter quelque chose d'utile (une moto par exemple ;-) avec le reste il est allé acheter des gold futures ce couillon ...

Et oui, le papier s'évapore très vite quand tout va mal ...

Gerald Celente: My MF Global Gold Positions Have Been Confiscated by the CME

You heard this MF Global thing with Corzine? I was caught up in that. I trade commodities, and I have an account with Lind Waldock. I didn't know Lind Waldock except by looking at the fine print was owned by MF Global. I got a call Monday by my broker, that I needed to meet a margin call for my gold positions. I said what are you talking about? I've been playing this thing for a long time. All I do is I keep my profits in my account. Well the profits aren't there anymore, and neither is the account. They took all my money and they put it in the hands of a trustee. I said are you kidding me or what? They're not trading for me, this is my own money in my own account! It's my money! No, it's not. Who decided this? Oh, the CME group.

L'interview ... c'est à partir de 9'35

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Le blog est fermé. Allez sur la nouvelle rubrique des moutons écrasés (la suite)

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.