Egalement sur le site catholic planet.
Je le recopie là juste pour ne pas le perdre:
- AD 2000 to 2039 -- The Forty Years, a period of 40 years during which the Church and the world will undergo very great sufferings and very great changes.
- April 2nd, 2010 -- God will give a special blessing to the Church and the world: The Day of Repentance (when everyone on earth will be given the opportunity by God to repent of their sins), which is the same as the Warning of Garabandal, which is the same as the First Secret of Medjugorje.
- April 4th, 2010 -- God will give a special blessing to the Church and the world: The Day of Consolation (when those who accepted the gift of repentance from sin will be given consolation from God), which is the same as the Second Secret of Medjugorje.
- In the year 2010 -- The Jewish people will decide to build the Third Temple of Jerusalem. Also in 2010, Pope Benedict XVI suggests building three places of worship in Jerusalem, a Temple, a Church, and a Mosque -- so that these three religions can all worship in peace in the city of peace. He does not understand. This will not happen in the short term; instead there will be war.
- In 2010 -- War among Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa will unite these nations under the leadership of Iraq and Iran. Iraq will invade and occupy Syria and other Arab nations.
- AD 2010 -- Pope Benedict XVI dies. The election of the Pope whom St. Malachy calls Peter the Roman. He is a holy Pope who does the Will of God. I think that this Pope will be Cardinal Arinze, who will take the name Pope Pius XIII. The great apostasy begins sometime during the reign of this Pope, during which most Catholics leave the Church. Some will try to set up a competing 'catholic' Church.
- May 13th, 2010 -- God will give a special blessing to the Church and the world: The Day of Healing (when many people all over the world will be miraculously healed by God), which is the same as the Miracle of Garabandal, which is the same as the Third Secret of Medjugorje.
- 2010 -- The events described in the book of Revelation begin. These events are often called "The Apocalypse" -- however, this is not the end of the world. These events take many, many years to unfold.
- 2010/2011 -- A long and bloody war begins. It is World War 3. After the small war among Arab nations, the Arab nations will join forces. They will threaten and attack the United States. In the year 2010, they will explode a nuclear bomb in New York City.
You will make them like an oven of fire, in the time of your presence.
The Lord will stir them up with his wrath, and fire will devour them.
Next they will threaten and attack Europe. They will attack France and Italy and other countries. The Arab nations will be unstoppable. They will eventually conquer all of Europe, parts of eastern Europe and Scandinavia, and the northern part of Africa. This will be a war against nations and also a war against the Christian faith. They will burn churches and prohibit public Christian worship in the occupied countries. This war will last for many years, from 2010 to 2018/2019. [This war is the First Horseman and the First Seal of the book of Revelation.]
- the 2010's -- Civil violence and disorder, caused by the war and by the confusion and fear of the people of the world during the tribulation. This violence is world wide, resulting in police and court systems being overwhelmed. People will need to exercise their right to self-defense. [This violence is the Second Horseman and the Second Seal of the book of Revelation.]
- In 2012 -- As the Arabs attack Italy, the Pope will be forced to flee Vatican City. He will be captured by the Arab soldiers and taken to Syria. He will be put on trial and an unjust sentence will be handed against him. He will be blinded (his eyes will be put out) and taken to Iraq to be emprisoned there. This Pope will die a martyr, in a prison in Iraq. This Pope will be the one St. Malachi calls Peter the Roman; I think that he will be Cardinal Arinze, and that he will take the name Pope Pius XIII.
- In 2012 -- The Arabs capture Rome and burn the churches there. They partially destroy Vatican City. They lay waste to the city; it is half in ruins.
- In 2012 or 2013 -- The Church must elect a new Pope, but Rome and Vatican City are under the control of the extremists who lead the Arab/Muslim forces. The rules for electing a Pope require that he be elected in Vatican City. Two groups both claiming to represent the Church, and both including some Cardinals and some Bishops, will each elect a pope: one true Pope and one false pope.
- In 2012 or 2013 -- The Allied forces retake Rome and drive out the Arab forces. The victory will be short-lived. Both the true Pope and the false pope go to Rome to try to bolster each one's claim to be the Roman Pontiff.
- In July of 2013 -- The Arab forces will use a nuclear missile to destroy Rome and Vatican City in July of 2013, killing the recently-elected Pope, along with an antipope who has widespread support.
- mid 2013 to mid 2020 -- The Great Famine of the 21st Century begins. It lasts seven years. It will increase in severity and extent from mid 2013 to 2015. The worst year will be 2015. From 2016 to 2020, as the Protestant Churches repent and consider uniting with the Catholic Church, the famine decreases in severity. The famine will be most severe in Europe and in the occupied territories, and still relatively severe in wealthy nations not under occupation, and much less severe but still substantial in poorer nations. Even the United States will be relatively severely affected. Then, in the early 2020's, when all the Christian Churches are united and the Catholic Church is restructured to bring us all together, then there will be feasting and rejoicing. (But in the occupied territories there will still be oppression.) [This famine is the Third Horseman and the Third Seal of the book of Revelation.]
- the 2010's -- Death from a variety of causes, most related to the three previous horsemen, is [the Fourth Horseman and the Fourth Seal of the book of Revelation.]
- 2017 to 2019 -- World War III winds down. The war ends gradually, and as it does the civil violence around the world also decreases. Very many persons died as a result of the war and the civil violence and the famine.
- 2020 to 2023 - The Unification of all Christian Churches in one Catholic Church. The Great Famine will end upon the beginning of the restructuring of the Catholic Church for Unification, in mid 2020. Nothing whatsoever will cause the Great Famine to end until Christians repent and convert and unite in one holy Catholic Church. One sign, which will precede this unification, will be widespread conversions among Catholics to believe all that the Catholic Church teaches. The Church will then be restructured to have seven divisions within unity: 5 parts for the formerly Protestant Churches, 1 part for the Latin Rite, and 1 part for the Eastern Churches.
- 2022 -- A Pope is elected who is not a Roman Catholic; he is one of the converts from Protestantism, from one of the new branches of the Catholic Church (not the Latin/Roman Rite). This pleases those Protestants who have converted to Catholicism, but it does not sit well with conservative Roman Catholics.
- the 2020 to 2030's -- The InterWar Period The Arab/Muslim extremists have won the war and have conquered Europe, including the UK, parts of eastern Europe, parts of Scandinavia, and the northern part of Africa, as well as maintaining control over the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East. Christians and Jews in the occupied territories are oppressed and persecuted. Churches and synagogues are burned and descrated. Things formerly called rights and freedoms will be resticted or not permitted at all.
- 2028 to 2032 -- A great Ecumenical Council is held, which decides that Unification was the will of God, and which deals with various problems caused by unification. Conservatives will be pleased with the dogmatic pronoucements of this Council. Liberals and former Protestants will be pleased with the affirmation that Unification was the right thing to do and will be continued.
- the 2030's -- The Great Martyrdom. There will be a severe persecution of Christians, especially in countries occupied by the Arab forces. Christianity will be illegal. Priests will be hunted down, tortured, and killed. Many, many Christians will be put to death. As the Holocaust was to the Jewish people, so this persecution will be to Christians. [This holocaust is the Fifth Seal of the book of Revelation.]
- from about 2033/2034 to 2037 -- The Great Monarch will lead the United States and other free nations in a great and terrible war (World War 4) to free Europe from oppression and to end the killing of Christians in the occupied lands. His army will be unstoppable. This war will be shorter, but more horrible, than the war by which the Arab forces conquered Europe. The Arab armies will be driven out of Europe and conquered even in their own lands. This will be an all-out nuclear war, where the United States makes a first strike against the Arab forces. World War 4 is the Sixth Seal of the book of Revelation.]
- 2038 -- At the end of the Monarch's War, the Seal of the Living God is given out to some of the faithful, then a severe set of sufferings begin, which are described in the book of Revelation as the first six Trumpets of the Seventh Seal. The Seal is a mark on the forehead (for most persons a cross), and also inner graces and gifts, and providential protection from most of the subsequent sufferings.
- 2038 -- The first trumpet - many pieces of a comet (probably Comet Tempel I ), which has broken apart, fall to earth. There is fire and destruction over about a third of the earth (Rev 8:7); this verse from Revelation talks about something like hail (which is frozen), but which burns with fire. A comet is frozen, and pieces of a comet plummeting through the atmosphere would burn with fire.
- 2038 -- The second trumpet - one large piece of that same comet remains and falls to earth, landing in the ocean and causing widespread destruction (Rev 8:8-9). We see here how verses 8-9 are related to the previous verse.
- 2038/2039 -- The third trumpet - nuclear fall-out from World War 4 poisons many sources of water on the earth.
- 2038/2039 -- The fourth trumpet - a nuclear winter caused by World War 4 and by the many fires from the broken comet that fell, reduces the amount of light that can reach the earth.
- 2038/2039 -- The fifth trumpet - something like locusts (either man-made or something entirely supernatural) tormets those who do not have the Seal of God for five months.
- March 29, 30, 31 of 2040 -- The sixth trumpet is the Three Days of Darkness. Approximately one third of the entire earth's population will be killed. Anyone who goes outside or opens a door or window to the outside during those three days will be killed. The length of time will be three full days minus one night.
- AD 2040 and following -- A time of peace and prosperity. The Church will be one and will have great success in preaching the Gospel. Just laws will be made and the great monarch shall rule unopposed. The Angelic Shepherd will rule the Church for many years; He is Pope Raphael (Zlatko Sudac), who guides the Church as it is healed by God from all the sufferings of the previous generation. He was elected prior to World War IV, and he reigns for a long time. He works very many true miracles and is a very holy Saint among Saints.
- from the latter part of 21st century to through the 23rd century -- People will gradually fall into more and more sinfulness. Discensions and conflicts will increase around the world. Kingdoms will rise and fall.
- the 24th century -- the world will become divided into ten regions only, each ruled by one ruler. This is the time of the ten kings. These kingdoms will be very sinful, harsh to all who oppose them, and unjust in their laws and customs. It is a time of false peace, obtained through harshness.
- AD 2430 to 2437 -- The time of the Antichrist's reign and the time of great suffering for the Church on earth.
- AD 2437 -- Jesus Christ Returns (This event is called the Second Coming). The Virgin Mary accompanies Him.
- AD 2438 to 2439 -- The last of the worldwide afflictions described by the Book of Revelation. The seventh trumpet, which is comprised of the seven bowls of God's wrath. The wicked are punished by God with great severity.
- Soon afterwards ... The time of great holiness and peace over all the earth begins, which will last well over 1,000 years. This period of more than one thousand years is called the Millennium. At the beginning of the Millennium, Christ again Ascends to Heaven (Second Ascension) and again sends the Holy Spirit upon the Church (Second Pentecost). Mary is assumed into Heaven.
- After the Millennium ... Another conflict of good against evil, then a period of rebuilding and renewal.
- Sometime after that ... the General Resurrection. At this time, Jesus Christ Returns again to judge the living and the dead.
- And after that ... God takes away Heaven and Earth and makes a new Heaven and a new Earth.
- And then ... Who knows?.............